Monday, January 18, 2010

AVATAR




I couldn't wait to see Avatar, and refused to see it, at the regular theater, or just in 3D. I needed the 3D IMAX version of this picture, and I'm so glad I saw it that way. To be transported to that awesome world was amazing to me, and kept my attention for the whole three hours. Yes, I have seen this story before, but I will never see it done like this. The direction and cinematography was amazing! It was the ultimate commercial movie going experience! I liked that it was 3D, and there wasn't a bunch of things flying in my face, and trying to scare me. It was just a tool to transport you, and enhance your suspension of disbelief. YAY for James Cameron, and for this beautiful film!!!! Hey, aren't I a cool looking AVATAR!???

No comments:

Post a Comment