Friday, October 30, 2009

Living In The Now

To live in the now is so hard for me, and I'm learning to just take a breathe and do it! It is a constant struggle to not worry about the future! So much happens in life, be it family, friends, Brewster or just plan old me! A friend told me he is reading a book that helps you live in the now! Opps I don't remember the title of it, but listening to his conversation made me attempt to try this! I think it is a beautiful thing, to stop, take a breathe and say "Hey, are you fine right now"? "Are all your bills paid right now"? "Do you have a job right now"? "Is everything Ok right now"! WOW, did I ever relax, and realize how frivolous stressing about the future, can pay a toll on your life! This all seems so easy to do, but it is so hard for a person like me. I'm now glad I have this theory in my head, and believe me, over the past two weeks, I have used it a lot! Living in the now, whew, you should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment