Monday, March 15, 2010

I Must Be Crazy

I was speaking with my roommate asking her if I was insane in the brain? However, she just listened to my story, and walked out of the room laughing at me. Now I will bring the question to the blog world. I do something that is not the most Christian thing in the world. Wait, that sounds funny, I do many things that aren't so Christian, as I am sinner, just like everyone else. One second, this blog is going down the wrong path. Here is my story, sometimes when I have an audition or a performance, I ask the spirit of my ancestors to come and sit with me while I do my thing. I will pray to GOD, then talk to the dead people that I think are watching over me, and ask them to be with me through out my experience. Tell me am I crazy? I might even sometimes invite Sammy Davis, or Cab Calloway or some dead idol of mine, to come watch over this show, and ask that I be connected to some of what they were giving to the world. WOW I am crazy, however, it works for me, and I truly believe they are with me! The energy, and power of these moments, has always protected me, with auditions, and performances! Now I still pray to GOD, but sometimes I want my ancestors/idols with me in the room. My roommate says "I can continue to do this, but I shouldn't tell my pastor"!

No comments:

Post a Comment