Monday, December 7, 2009

Tamara Tunie


Like me Tamara Tunie is born and raised in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania! I met her mother the other night, she was with a friend of mine going to see the musical "Girl Crazy" at encores! Her mom was so sweet, with such a beautiful light around her, and great energy! The weird thing was I had been meaning to blog about Tamara Tunie, she had been in "my blog ideas" for a while now! After meeting her mother, I knew it was time to finally write about this talented actress that I admire! Now, oddly enough, with as many mutual friends as we have, I have never met Tamara Tunie, but I'm sure it will happen in the near future! The genius part about Tamara's career, is that you may see her in a movie, on a soap, on T.V. and on Broadway at any time. She is also a silent producer, such as producing shows like Spring Awakenings! This women is smart, and has her hands all over New York City! This is the career I only strive for. At one point Tamara was in the concert production of Dreamgirls playing Michelle, also, on As The World Turns, as a principal, and at the same time on Law Order SVU! A show that you can still see her on. I was in amazement, at all the shows she was in at once. Did she have a life? How did she do it all at the same time? I have so many questions for the beautiful star?? Well, I just wanted to introduce you blog world to another talented actress! With a life I dream of someday having, I say hat's off to Tamara Tunie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment